do you want to says:
go find another girl la
do you want to says:
that flirt in your class
************* says:
if she can do it to me, i'd be convinced
************* says:
haah that one arhh
************* says:
sian lahh
************* says:
recently alot of gals look at me.. getting more n more handsome liao
************* says:
aiyah.. but sian lahh poly.. can see.. cannot get one
************* says:
really..
************* says:
it's too big that u cant get to know the gal u interested
************* says:
unless u get no.
do you want to says:
WAH KAOO
************* says:
which is like so cheapskate
do you want to says:
I FEEL LIKE POSTING YOUR WORDS IN MY BLOG
do you want to says:
CAN?
************* says:
which part
************* says:
not too much lehh
************* says:
u tell me which part first?
do you want to says:
the recently thing
************* says:
omg
************* says:
i know i handsome lahh
************* says:
but dont post it
************* says:
later too many gals fall for me
do you want to says:
:)
do you want to says:
it can go far
do you want to says:
you know
************* says:
what u mean?
do you want to says:
your bhb-ness
************* says:
it's called frankness
************* says:
LOL
************* says:
post if u want.. but let me know which part first.. i dont violently object lahh, if u wanna put.. it's ur blog
************* says:
the most we blog fight
do you want to says:
WAH
do you want to says:
get back your blog la!
************* says:
i dunno what's happening to it
************* says:
hahaa
do you want to says:
ooh
do you want to says:
then
do you want to says:
wanna blog fight not?
do you want to says:
oh
do you want to says:
im eating
do you want to says:
ha ha
************* says:
dont wan lahh
************* says:
bo liao
************* says:
i very gentle to gals one
************* says:
u want u post lohh
************* says:
but dont tell pple who it is
************* says:
just say really handsome
************* says:
hahahahahah
************* says:
aiyah, but there's only one person this handsome
do you want to says:
HAO
do you want to says:
i try
do you want to says:
haha
do you want to says:
italic ALL the words
do you want to says:
LOL
************* says:
WAH LAO EH
************* says:
dont paste too much
************* says:
i will shy
HEY SINGLES {female}!! This single {male} is UP FOR GRABS!
While STOCK lasts!
I like this friend of mine :) Happy? One more ego booster! Ha ha.
I shall be sweet &say you make me believe..
That life is fair. :)
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Previous Posts
- I am not feeling so good right now. Mum hasn't bee...
- I feel..I dunno how i feel like, actually. Would f...
- I went out during the evening with jiamin &we went...
- lookieeeeeeeee! the grass on OUR side is so much g...
- jasmin says:just bear with it okay jasmin ...
- New url! Haha i figured yuminnnnnnnnn would just d...
- I am backkkk! It's the 9th now. Yepppppppp i've st...
- I'll be off to my auntie's place at serangoon to s...
- You've been claiming that you care, that you never...
- I've got no inspiration.Know the feeling when you'...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home